Manta 24 w/Res Green Shade O/S
Model Number: OSP-1186
|100% Genuine Product|
|Cash on Delivery|
Share This Product
A confidence-inspiring hike hydration pack adorned with the quality features you’ve come to expect from us. The Manta 24 features an included 2.5-liter reservoir in its own dedicated hydration compartment, a highly ventilated trampoline-style AirSpeed backpanel and more than four inches of adjustability in its harness so you can tailor the fit to your specific needs. Toss aside any fears of wet contents—the Manta comes with an integrated raincover. No time to dilly dally No problem. Our Stow-on-the-Go holder lets you attach trekking poles to your pack in seconds, while zippered hipbelt pockets and mesh side pockets keep your smaller essentials within reach. An exceptional pack for long treks or long days bird-watching in the backcountry.
- KEY ATTRIBUTES
- ADJUSTABLE AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
- Tensioned backpanel keeps the weight in the pack off of your back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
- Four zippered pockets, three internal mesh pockets, and a roomy main compartment for keeping gear organized and accessible.
- RESERVOIR INCLUDED
- Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir stores in a dedicated compartment and includes a magnetic sternum strap bite valve to keep you hydrated all day long.
- CARRY INFORMATION
- AIRSPEED SUSPENSION
- 4.0 mm LightWire peripheral frame uses newly designed AirSpeed suspension geometry to create deeper curve, drawing the lumbar in to deliver outstanding fit and stability
- AIRSPEED BACKPANEL
- 3D-tensioned open mesh backpanel with side ventilation evenly spreads loads across the entire backpanel for improved load transfer and superb ventilation
- ADJUSTABLE HARNESS
- New adjustable harness yoke design tracks securely on the AirSpeed frame and buttons into web ladder to allow over 4" of adjustability and ensure excellent fit
- Highly ventilated, 3D-tensioned open mesh AirSpeed backpanel with adjustable harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic closure and bite valve attachment
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Integrated raincover
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie off
- Large panel front pocket with internal organization