fenix 6 - Pro Solar Edition Slate grey with black band GPS Watch EMEA
Model Number: GAR-1035
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
HARNESS THE POWER OF THE SUN
Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and be performance-ready for weeks. Push new limits and explore new challenges while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fnix 6 selection of premium smartwatches. The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3' display that"s 18% larger than previous fenix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens and customisable power manager modes, this smartwatch can stay on and be performance-ready for weeks.
The core features of the Fenix 6S series:
- Get a battery boost from the sunlight, so you can go longer between charges.
- How is your body holding up Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 will let you know.
- Need running pace guidance that knows the terrain Check out the PacePro feature.
- Navigate every adventure with TopoActive Europe maps right on your wrist.
- Music on your wrist, and no phone weighing you down.
- Leave the cord at home. Solar charging lets you get up to 14 days of battery life and then some
QUALITY BY DESIGN
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3 inchs display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of titanium, stainless steel or DLC coated bezels.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- Stay informed when you're in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Get ready to catch some waves. fenix 6X - Pro Solar Edition works with Surfline Sessions, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect online community.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, recovery advisor and more1. Even estimate your heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max.
- PACEPRO TECHNOLOGY
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- SOLAR-CHARGED BATTERY
- Get up to 9 days of battery life while indoors or up to 10.5 days when solar charging3 in smartwatch mode. In GPS mode, get 25 hours indoors or 28 hours when solar charging4.
- GOLF COURSES
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- HYDRATION TRACKING Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you'll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly. PERFORMANCE METRICS View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more. POWER MANAGER View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly. ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2 and respiration data. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your stress score and other insights. CLIMBPRO FEATURE Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. ABC SENSORS Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass. PULSE OX SENSOR For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen. RESPIRATION TRACKING See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities. EXPEDITION MODE Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks. TOPOACTIVE AND SKI MAPS Use TopoActive maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. ROUND-TRIP ROUTING Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths. TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming. ACCLIMATION This widget shows your current elevation, acclimated elevation and correlated Pulse Ox2, heart rate1 and respiration rate, so you can see how you're holding up to the current elevation.
|Warranty||2 Year Official Warranty|
|Lens material||Power Glass|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Case material||Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Watch band||QuickFit Compatible (22 mm)|
|Strap material||Black rubber strap|
|Physical size||47 x 47 x 15.1 mm|
|Fits wrists with||125-208 mm circumference|
|Display size||1.30' ( 33.02 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||260 x 260 pixels|
|Display type||Colour, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||85 g (case only|
|Battery life||Smartwatch Up to 14 days/16 days with solar, Battery saver watch mode Up to 48 days/80 days with solar, GPS Up to 36 hours/40 hours with solar, GPS and music Up to 10 hours, Max battery GPS mode Up to 72 hours/93 hours with solar, Expedition GPS activity Up to 28 days/36 days with solar, Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions, Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Clock features||Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic DST, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times|
|Sensors||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist HR, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox|
|Smart features||Downloadable apps and customisations, phone notifications, text response and reject phone calls (Android only)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Daily features||Calendar, weather, battery saver, control smartphone music, play and control watch music, find my phone, find my watch, VIRB camera remote, Garmin Pay|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Safety features||LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, live event sharing, incident detection during certain activities, assistance|
|Tactical features||Dual grid co-ordinates|
|Activity features||Step counter, move bar (activity reminder), auto step goal, sleep monitoring, calories burnt, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, fitness age (in app), body battery energy monitor, all-day stress tracking|
|Gym/workout profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Workouts||Cardio, strength, automatic rep counter|
|Training features||GPS speed and distance, customisable screens, customisable activity profiles, auto pause, interval training, advanced workouts, downloadable training plans, auto lap, manual lap, configurable lap alerts, heat and altitude acclimation|
|Analysis features||VO2 max, training status (track training effectiveness and history, fitness level trend), training load, training effect (anaerobic vs aerobic effectiveness), Garmin live segments, Strava live segments|
|Performance features||Customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, virtual partner, race an activity, auto multisport activities, multi-sport, course guidance|
|Planning features||Round-trip course creator (run/cycle), trendline popularity routing|
|Heart rate features||HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, auto max HR, HRV stress test with compatible strap, HR broadcast|
|Running profiles||Running / treadmill run, trail run|
|Running features||GPS-based distance, time and pace. Cadence, real-time performance compared to average (after 6-20 mins). PacePro pacing strategies. Run workouts, race predictor.|
|Running features||(with additional accessories) Running dynamics, vertical oscillation and ratio, ground contact time and balance, real time stride length, lactate threshold.|
|Golfing features||Preloaded with 41,000 worldwide courses, yardage to front/middle/back, yardage to layups/doglegs, measure shot distance automatically, digital scorecard, custom course targets, stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit), Garmin AutoShot, full vector map, auto course-view updates, green view with manual pin position, hazards and course targets, pin-pointer, Playslike distance, handicap, TruSwing compatible, round timer/odometer, automatic club tracking (with accessory)|
|Outdoor profiles||Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical|
|Outdoor features||Point-to-point navigation, breadcrumb trail in realtime, back to start, TracBack, UltraTrac mode, distance to destination, barometric trend indicator with storm alert, ClimbPro ascent planner, trail run auto climb, vertical speed, total ascent/descent, future elevation plot, compatible with BaseCamp. Projected waypoint, Sight|
|Maps||Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps, preloaded ski resort maps. Around me map mode, elevation profile, GPS co-ordinates. Downloadable cartography support.|
|Cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Cycling features||Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.|
|Cycling features||(with accessories) Functional threshold power, speed and cadence support (ANT+ / Bluetooth accessories). Bike lap and lap maximum power. Compatible with Vector Power Meters, Varia Vision, Varia Radar, Varia Lights|
|Swimming profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water metrics||Distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories|
|Pool swim metrics||and features Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories, stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly), drilling logging, basic rest timer|
|Swimming features||Countdown start, pool swim workouts, underwater wrist- based heart rate. Heart rate from external HRM (with HRM-Tri and HRM- Swim)|