Enduro Ultraperformance Multisport GPS Watch, Solar Charging, Battery Life Up to 80 Hours in GPS Mode, Carbon Gray DLC Titanium with Black UltraFit Nylon Band
Model Number: GAR-1042
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
GO THE DISTANCE
Featuring a Power Glass solar charging lens that extends battery life and packed with top performance features, the Enduro GPS watch is built for extreme endurance athletes. Like you.
The tectix Enduro features of the solar edition series:
- Get power from the sun, and go longer between charges.
- Stay in top form with enhanced recovery time, trail run VO2 max and more.
- Lightweight but durable for seriously epic race conditions.
- Conserve energy in your battery by managing sensor use.
- Find your way even way off the beaten path with precision GPS.
- Keep going, with up to 80 hours battery life in GPS mode or up to 300 hours in max battery mode1.
DESIGNED TO RACE
- Enduro has an always-on 1.4? sunlight-optimised display for easy viewing, even on the move. And it's packed with our top training features and an ultra-efficient processor that lets you worry about the race instead of your battery life.
- MADE TO ENDURE
- The rugged, weather-resistant design is tuned for punishing race conditions, with a stainless steel or lightweight, scratch-resistant DLC-coated titanium bezel. Plus, it features a super-light sport loop band that's elastic, adjustable and durable.
- Get up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode1, up to 300 hours in max battery mode1 and up to 65 days in smartwatch mode with solar charging2.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Trail run VO2 max estimates the cardiovascular fitness level of trail runners by adjusting based on the varying trail and terrain conditions that can affect run performance.
- Use the ultrarun activity with rest timer, and log the time you spend at aid stations
- Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain. ClimbPro trail enhancements also give you information for descents and flats for additional awareness.
- Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialised grit and flow measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- Prepare yourself for any environment. See how your body is holding up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimation .
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more3.
- Giving your body time to recover between training sessions is crucial. After each workout, the built-in recovery advisor will let you know how long to rest before another big effort.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride suggestions based on your current training load and training status.
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- Stay informed when you're in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between climbing and skiing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- Get ready to catch some waves. When Enduro is paired with the Surfline Sessions app on your compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you ride in front of your Surfline camera. Watch the videos later to see how you did.
- Optical heart rate3 technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox4 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Get a full picture of how you're sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox4 and respiration data. View sleep data on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and other insights.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you'll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution5 through participating providers.
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features6 send your location to an emergency contact.
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store7.
|Warranty||2 Year Official Warranty|
|Lens material||Power Glass|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel or Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Case material||Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Watch band||QuickFit Compatible (26mm)|
|Strap material||Ultra light-weight elastic nylon hook and loop|
|Physical size||51 x 51 x 14.90 mm|
|Display size||1.40 inches (35.56 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||280 x 280 pixels|
|Display type||Colour, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch Up to 50 days/65 days with solar, Battery Saver Watch Mode Up to 130 days/1 year solar, GPS Up to 70 hours/80 hours with solar, Max Battery GPS Mode Up to 200 hours/300 hours with solar, Expedition GPS Activity Up to 65 days/95 days with solar, Solar charging, assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions, Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Clock features||Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic DST, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times|
|Sensors||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist HR, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox|
|Smart features||Downloadable apps and customisations, phone notifications, text response and reject phone calls (Android only)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Daily features||Calendar, weather, battery saver, control smartphone music, play and control watch music, find my phone, find my watch, VIRB camera remote, Garmin Pay|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Safety features||LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, live event sharing, incident detection during certain activities, assistance|
|Tactical features||Stealth mode, kill switch, night vision mode, dual grid co-ordinates|
|Activity features||Step counter, move bar (activity reminder), auto step goal, sleep monitoring, calories burnt, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, fitness age (in app), body battery energy monitor, all-day stress tracking|
|Gym/workout profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Workouts||Cardio, strength, automatic rep counter|
|Training features||GPS speed and distance, customisable screens, customisable activity profiles, auto pause, interval training, advanced workouts, downloadable training plans, auto lap, manual lap, configurable lap alerts, heat and altitude acclimation|
|Analysis features||VO2 max, training status (track training effectiveness and history, fitness level trend), training load, training effect (anaerobic vs aerobic effectiveness), Garmin live segments, Strava live segments|
|Performance features||Customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, virtual partner, race an activity, auto multisport activities, multi-sport, course guidance|
|Planning features||Round-trip course creator (run/cycle), trendline popularity routing|
|Heart rate features||HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, auto max HR, HRV stress test with compatible strap, HR broadcast|
|Running profiles||Running / treadmill run, trail run|
|Running features||GPS-based distance, time and pace. Cadence, real-time performance compared to average (after 6-20 mins). PacePro pacing strategies. Run workouts, race predictor.|
|Running features||(with additional accessories) Running dynamics, vertical oscillation and ratio, ground contact time and balance, real time stride length, lactate threshold.|
|Golfing features||Preloaded with 41,000 worldwide courses, yardage to front/middle/back, yardage to layups/doglegs, measure shot distance automatically, digital scorecard, custom course targets, stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit), Garmin AutoShot, full vector map, auto course-view updates, green view with manual pin position, hazards and course targets, pin-pointer, Playslike distance, handicap, TruSwing compatible, round timer/odometer, automatic club tracking (with accessory)|
|Outdoor profiles||Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical|
|Outdoor features||Point-to-point navigation, breadcrumb trail in realtime, back to start, TracBack, UltraTrac mode, distance to destination, barometric trend indicator with storm alert, ClimbPro ascent planner, trail run auto climb, vertical speed, total ascent/descent, future elevation plot, compatible with BaseCamp. Projected waypoint, Sight|
|Maps||Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps, preloaded ski resort maps. Around me map mode, elevation profile, GPS co-ordinates. Downloadable cartography support.|
|Cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Cycling features||Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.|
|Cycling features||(with accessories) Functional threshold power, speed and cadence support (ANT+ / Bluetooth accessories). Bike lap and lap maximum power. Compatible with Vector Power Meters, Varia Vision, Varia Radar, Varia Lights|
|Swimming profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water metrics||Distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories|
|Pool swim metrics||and features Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories, stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly), drilling logging, basic rest timer|
|Swimming features||Countdown start, pool swim workouts, underwater wrist- based heart rate. Heart rate from external HRM (with HRM-Tri and HRM- Swim)|