Tamron – Sp 150-600MM F/5-6.3 DI VC USD G2 Nikon
All prices include VAT.
The SP 150-600mm G2 (Generation 2) ultra-telephoto lens with upgraded optical performance enables handheld shooting with remarkable definition. This new lens builds upon the success of the current SP 150-600mm (Model A011) which Tamron first introduced in December, 2013, including better overall optical performance and faster AF speed, VC enhancements, plus Fluorine Coating, FLEX ZOOM LOCK and tele converter.
Deliver to Dubai
by Fri, Jan 31
Free shiping when you spend AED 200 and above
Free return on eligible items so can shop with ease
Your data is always protected
- 3 LD (Low Dispersion) lens elements which completely eliminate axial and transverse chromatic aberrations
- Anti-reflection technologies, eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating and BBAR (Broad-Band
Anti-Reflection) Coating improve light transmission and suppress internal reflections
- Enables accurate high-speed focus even when capturing moving subjects.
- Custom Zoom Lock switch prevents unwanted barrel extension during transportation
- Two exclusive teleconverters provide a maximum zoom range up to 1200mm.