Tempest 20 Backpack Violac Purple WM/L
Model Number: OSP-1249
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
The Tempest 20 is the perfect panel-loading, day-hiking, biking or peak-bagging carry solution with a womenï¿½s-specific fit. Featuring a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt and injection-molded AirScapeï¿½ backpanel that moves as you move down the trail. Attachment for trekking poles, an ice axe, a bike helmet and blinky light make this lightweight pack one of the most versatile technical pack series ever created. Made from high-quality bluesignï¿½-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon. An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScape backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit. A flexible BioStretch harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for dynamic movement. A lightweight pack series designed with optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most technical terrain. From top-loaders to lumbar packs and everything in between, the Talon/Tempest Series accommodates the needs of hikers, bikers and more. Constructed with high-quality bluesignï¿½-approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- AIRSCAPE BACKPANEL
- Injection-molded AirScape framesheet with die-cut foam provides a close-to-body stable fit while offering flexibility and ventilated airflow channels for active use.
- Mesh-covered foam lumbar for lightweight and comfortable contact surfaces.
- BIOSTRETCH HARNESS
- Integrated BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement.
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface.
- Harness system easily adjusts to fit various torso lengths.
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle buckle.
- BIOSTRETCH HIPBELT
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap and BioStretch seams offer maximum flexibility without sacrificing stability for dynamic body movement.
- Spacermesh over die-cut foam provides breathable, comfortable contact surface Crossbody ErgoPull hipbelt system to pull lumbar into body.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Tuck-away ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Lower side compression straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration reservoir sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- Dual-zippered fabric hipbelt pockets
- Blinker light attachment
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket