fenix 6S Pro, Ultimate Multisport GPS Watch, Smaller-Sized, Features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Monitoring and Pulse Ox Sensors, Black with Black Band
Model Number: GAR-1014
100% Genuine Product
You can be ease that purchased product is 100% Genuine
Your data is always protected
Free returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
Cash on Delivery available
Ships with in 2-3 bussiness days
PACE YOURSELF TO HIGHER PERFORMANCE
These rugged f?nix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Don't be limited by battery life. Go up to 9 days between charges in smartwatch mode
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing, then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch"s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
|Warranty||2 Year Official Warranty|
|Lens material||Corning Gorilla Glass DX or sapphire crystal|
|Stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Case material||Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Watch band||QuickFit Compatible (20 mm)|
|Strap material||Silicone, suede or nylon|
|Physical size||42 x 42 x 1.83 mm, Fits wrists with the following circumference|
|Fits wrists with||132-224 mm circumference|
|Display size||1.20' ( 30.40 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch,Up to 9 days/34 days, GPS Up to 25 hours, GPS and music|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Clock features||Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic DST, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times|
|Sensors||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist HR, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox|
|Smart features||Phone notifications, text response and reject phone calls (Android only)|
|Daily features||Calendar, weather, battery saver, control smartphone music, control smartphone music, find my phone, find my watch, VIRB camera remote|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Tactical features||Dual grid co-ordinates|
|Activity features||Step counter, move bar (activity reminder), auto step goal, sleep monitoring, calories burnt, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, body battery energy monitor, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, hydration (in Connect app), menstruation cycle (in Connect app)|
|Gym/workout profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Workouts||Cardio, strength, automatic rep counter|
|Training features||GPS speed and distance, customisable screens, customisable activity profiles, auto pause, interval training, advanced workouts, downloadable training plans, auto lap, manual lap, configurable lap alerts|
|Performance features||Customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, virtual partner, race an activity, course guidance|
|Heart rate features||HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, auto max HR, HR broadcast|
|Running profiles||Running / treadmill run, trail run|
|Running features||GPS-based distance, time and pace. Cadence (real-time number of steps per min). Run workouts, foot pod compatible.|
|Outdoor profiles||Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, tactical|
|Outdoor features||Point-to-point navigation, breadcrumb trail in realtime, back to start, TracBack, UltraTrac mode, distance to destination, barometric trend indicator with storm alert, trail run auto climb, vertical speed, total ascent/descent, future elevation plot, compatible with BaseCamp. Projected waypoint, Sight "n" Go, area calculation (with Connect IQ), sun and moon info (with Connect IQ). Xero locations, expedition GPS activity.|
|Cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Cycling features||Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.|
|Swimming profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water metrics||Distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories|
|Pool swim metrics and features||Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories, stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly), drilling logging, basic rest timer|
|Swimming features||Time and distance alerts, pool swim workouts, underwater wrist- based heart rate|