fenix 6S Pro, Ultimate Multisport GPS Watch, Smaller-Sized, Features Mapping, Music, Grade-Adjusted Pace Monitoring and Pulse Ox Sensors, Black with Black Band
Model Number: GAR-1014
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
PACE YOURSELF TO HIGHER PERFORMANCE
These rugged fnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts so you can take any challenge in stride.
- Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Don't be limited by battery life. Go up to 9 days between charges in smartwatch mode
QUALITY BY DESIGN
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2 display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing, then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch"s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- RECOVERY TIME
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- BATTERY LIFE
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
- PACEPRO TECHNOLOGY
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- GOLF COURSES
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- WOMEN'S HEALTH TRACKING
- Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even get details on your wrist with the Menstrual Cycle Tracking widget and Pregnancy Tracking app.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- PULSE OX SENSOR
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING
- See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- EXPEDITION MODE
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- TOPO AND SKI MAPS
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTING
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- GARMIN PAY
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- MUSIC APPS
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from your compatible services
|Warranty||2 Year Official Warranty|
|Lens material||Corning Gorilla Glass DX or sapphire crystal|
|Stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium|
|Case material||Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Watch band||QuickFit Compatible (20 mm)|
|Strap material||Silicone, suede or nylon|
|Physical size||42 x 42 x 1.83 mm, Fits wrists with the following circumference|
|Fits wrists with||132-224 mm circumference|
|Display size||1.20' ( 30.40 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Display type||Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Battery life||Smartwatch,Up to 9 days/34 days, GPS Up to 25 hours, GPS and music|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Clock features||Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic DST, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times|
|Sensors||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist HR, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox|
|Smart features||Phone notifications, text response and reject phone calls (Android only)|
|Daily features||Calendar, weather, battery saver, control smartphone music, control smartphone music, find my phone, find my watch, VIRB camera remote|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Tactical features||Dual grid co-ordinates|
|Activity features||Step counter, move bar (activity reminder), auto step goal, sleep monitoring, calories burnt, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, body battery energy monitor, all-day stress tracking, relaxation breathing timer, hydration (in Connect app), menstruation cycle (in Connect app)|
|Gym/workout profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Workouts||Cardio, strength, automatic rep counter|
|Training features||GPS speed and distance, customisable screens, customisable activity profiles, auto pause, interval training, advanced workouts, downloadable training plans, auto lap, manual lap, configurable lap alerts|
|Performance features||Customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, virtual partner, race an activity, course guidance|
|Heart rate features||HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, auto max HR, HR broadcast|
|Running profiles||Running / treadmill run, trail run|
|Running features||GPS-based distance, time and pace. Cadence (real-time number of steps per min). Run workouts, foot pod compatible.|
|Outdoor profiles||Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, fishing, hunting, tactical|
|Outdoor features||Point-to-point navigation, breadcrumb trail in realtime, back to start, TracBack, UltraTrac mode, distance to destination, barometric trend indicator with storm alert, trail run auto climb, vertical speed, total ascent/descent, future elevation plot, compatible with BaseCamp. Projected waypoint, Sight|
|Cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Cycling features||Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.|
|Swimming profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water metrics||Distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories|
|Pool swim metrics and features||Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories, stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly), drilling logging, basic rest timer|
|Swimming features||Time and distance alerts, pool swim workouts, underwater wrist- based heart rate|