Fenix 6 Pro Sapphire Titanium Orange Rubber Strap GPS Watch
Model Number: GAR-1021
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
PACE YOURSELF TO HIGHER PERFORMANCE
Push new limits and explore new challenges while adding mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the f?nix 6 selection of premium smartwatches. The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.3' display that"s 18% larger than previous fenix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
The Garmin Fenix 6 Pro Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
The core features of the Fenix 6S series:
- Wrist-based heart rate1 and Pulse Ox2 sensors add insight to your fitness activities
- Dynamic PacePro feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
- Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
- Measure running and cycling performance in ways you didn't know were possible.
- Sync your favourite streaming services and listen to music without your phone
- Dont be limited by battery life. Go up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode
- Fit the look to your lifestyle adding a variety of QuickFit band options to the titanium case and bezel
QUALITY BY DESIGN
- The rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.2? display and is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
- Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
- Use preloaded activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
- This profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing, then shows metrics specific to ascent or descent.
- When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of cross-country workouts.
- View how various settings and sensors impact your watch"s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from our Garmin Connect online community.
- The watch constantly samples your heart rate1 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you're at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities, even underwater.
- Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics1, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- RECOVERY TIME
- After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS.
- For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- BATTERY LIFE
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 9 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 6 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 34 days in battery saver mode.
- PACEPRO TECHNOLOGY
- A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- GOLF COURSES
- Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- HYDRATION TRACKING
- Staying hydrated is important for your well-being. Log your daily water intake to help you stay hydrated, and see how consistent you are from day to day.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE
- Use ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
- Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- PULSE OX SENSOR
- For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING
- See how you're breathing throughout the day, during sleep and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- EXPEDITION MODE
- Trek far and wide between recharges. Expedition mode, an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- TOPO AND SKI MAPS
- Use topographical maps to navigate your adventures. View run names and difficulty ratings for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTING
- Enter a distance you want to travel, and get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION
- Follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
- Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- GARMIN PAY
- Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, assistance and incident detection features3 send your location to emergency contacts.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- MUSIC APPS
- Store up to 2,000 songs, or access preloaded streaming apps from your compatible services.
|Warranty||2 Year Official Warranty|
|Lens material||Sapphire crystal|
|Case material||Fibre-reinforced polymer with metal rear cover|
|Watch band||QuickFit Compatible (22 mm)|
|Physical size||47 x 47 x 14.70 mm|
|Fits wrists with||125-208 mm circumference|
|Display size||1.30' ( 33.02 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution||260 x 260 pixels|
|Display type||Colour, sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
|Weight||72 g (case only|
|Battery life||Smartwatch up to 14 days, GPS up to 36 hours, GPS and music up to 10 hours, Max battery GPS mode up to 72 hours, Expedition GPS mode up to 28 days, Battery saver watch mode up to 48 days|
|Water rating 10 ATM|
|Clock features||Time/date, GPS time sync, automatic DST, alarm, timer, stopwatch, sunrise/sunset times|
|Sensors||GPS/GLONASS/Galileo, Garmin Elevate Wrist HR, Barometric Altimeter, Compass, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Pulse Ox|
|Smart features||Downloadable apps and customisations, phone notifications, text response and reject phone calls (Android only)|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi|
|Daily features||Calendar, weather, battery saver, control smartphone music, play and control watch music, find my phone, find my watch, VIRB camera remote, Garmin Pay|
|Music storage||Up to 2000 songs|
|Smartphone compatibility||iPhone, Android|
|Safety features||LiveTrack, Group LiveTrack, live event sharing, incident detection during certain activities, assistance|
|Tactical features||Dual grid co-ordinates|
|Activity features||Step counter, move bar (activity reminder), auto step goal, sleep monitoring, calories burnt, floors climbed, distance travelled, intensity minutes, TrueUp, Move IQ, fitness age (in app), body battery energy monitor, all-day stress tracking|
|Gym/workout profiles||Strength, cardio and elliptical training, stair stepping, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga|
|Workouts||Cardio, strength, automatic rep counter|
|Training features||GPS speed and distance, customisable screens, customisable activity profiles, auto pause, interval training, advanced workouts, downloadable training plans, auto lap, manual lap, configurable lap alerts, heat and altitude acclimation|
|Analysis features||VO2 max, training status (track training effectiveness and history, fitness level trend), training load, training effect (anaerobic vs aerobic effectiveness), Garmin live segments, Strava live segments|
|Performance features||Customisable alerts, audio prompts, finish time, virtual partner, race an activity, auto multisport activities, multi-sport, course guidance|
|Planning features||Round-trip course creator (run/cycle), trendline popularity routing|
|Heart rate||features HR zones, HR alerts, HR calories, % HR max, % HRR, recovery time, auto max HR, HRV stress test with compatible strap, HR broadcast|
|Running profiles||Running / treadmill run, trail run|
|Running features||GPS-based distance, time and pace. Cadence, real-time performance compared to average (after 6-20 mins). PacePro pacing strategies. Run workouts, race predictor.|
|Running features (with additional accessories)||Running dynamics, vertical oscillation and ratio, ground contact time and balance, real time stride length, lactate threshold.|
|Golfing features||Preloaded with 41,000 worldwide courses, yardage to front/middle/back, yardage to layups/doglegs, measure shot distance automatically, digital scorecard, custom course targets, stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit), Garmin AutoShot, full vector map, auto course-view updates, green view with manual pin position, hazards and course targets, pin-pointer, Playslike distance, handicap, TruSwing compatible, round timer/odometer, automatic club tracking (with accessory)|
|Outdoor profiles||Trail running, running, hiking, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, XC skiing, stand-up paddleboarding, rowing, kayaking, Jumpmaster, tactical|
|Outdoor features||Point-to-point navigation, breadcrumb trail in realtime, back to start, TracBack, UltraTrac mode, distance to destination, barometric trend indicator with storm alert, ClimbPro ascent planner, trail run auto climb, vertical speed, total ascent/descent, future elevation plot, compatible with BaseCamp. Projected waypoint, Sight|
|Maps||Preloaded TopoActive Europe maps, preloaded ski resort maps. Around me map mode, elevation profile, GPS co-ordinates. Downloadable cartography support.|
|Cycling profiles||Biking, indoor biking, mountain biking, triathlon|
|Cycling features||Alerts (time, distance, heart rate goals), courses, Garmin cycle map, race an activity, manual bike lap.|
|Cycling features (with accessories)||Functional threshold power, speed and cadence support (ANT+ / Bluetooth accessories). Bike lap and lap maximum power. Compatible with Vector Power Meters, Varia Vision, Varia Radar, Varia Lights|
|Swimming profiles||Pool swimming, open water swimming, swimming/running|
|Open-water metrics||Distance, pace, stroke count/rate, stroke distance, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories|
|Pool swim metrics||and features Lengths, distance, pace, stroke count, swim efficiency (SWOLF), calories, stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly), drilling logging, basic rest timer|
|Swimming features||Countdown start, pool swim workouts, underwater wrist- based heart rate. Heart rate from external HRM (with HRM-Tri and HRM- Swim)|