Drive Smart 60 Eu Lmt-D
Model Number: GAR-1085
|100% Genuine Product|
|Easy Returns on Selected Items|
|Cash on Delivery Available|
|Shipping in 2-3 bussiness days|
Share This Product
Advanced Navigation with Smart Features
- Bright 6.0-inch sat nav with dual-orientation, pinch-to-zoom display
- Detailed maps of a region of Europe with free lifetime map updates and free Digital traffic, the fastest traffic solution available from Garmin
- Free Garmin DIGITAL Traffic via DAB Garmin's best traffic solution out of the box
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and voice-activated navigation (full europe model only)
- Driver alerts for increased awareness, including upcoming sharp curves, school zones, speed changes and more
- Customisable smartphone notifications4 let you display calls, texts and other app alerts on your navigation screen.
Helpful Driver Alerts for Your Daily Commute
Garmin DriveSmart sat nav provides driver alerts to encourage safer driving and increase situational awareness. Warnings include alerts for sharp curves, speed changes, railway crossings, animal crossings and more. Additionally, Garmin DriveSmart notifies you when driving the wrong way on a one-way street and sends warnings for nearby school zones. Receive alerts for nearby red light and speed cameras5, and be prepared for sudden halts in traffic with upcoming traffic jam6 alerts. For longer drives, a fatigue warning7 suggests break times and potential rest areas after hours of driving. The Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places up ahead and milestones along your route like borders, without leaving the map view.
Talk to Garmin DriveSmart
Garmin DriveSmart offers you the option of convenient voice-activated navigation. Control Garmin DriveSmart with your voice, while your hands remain safely on the wheel (Full Europe model only).
Extensive Smart Features
Sync a Bluetooth-enabled device, such as your smartphone, to Garmin DriveSmart for hands-free calling, and receive smart notifications on your Garmin DriveSmart display. Receive calls, text messages and calendar reminders without ever removing your hands from the steering wheel to reach for your phone. Stay focused on your drive ahead while staying connected with customisable smart notifications that conveniently appear right on your navigation display.
For real-time information such as weather and traffic conditions, download Smartphone Link8 mobile app, which connects your Garmin DriveSmart sat nav with your compatible smartphone.
Navigate Complex Junctions with Ease
Active Lane Guidance with voice prompts prepares you to drive through an exit or junction with confidence. As you approach, an animated model uses brightly coloured arrows to indicate the proper lane needed for your route. Bird's Eye junction view offers a detailed view of junctions, looking down as if from overhead. And, photoReal Junction View realistically displays junctions along your route, including the surrounding landscape.
Our Best Traffic Solutions
Garmin Digital Traffic via DAB is Garmin's best plug & play traffic solution. Digital Traffic is fast and free for the useful life of your device. Receive traffic updates as often as every 60 seconds. Plus, Digital Traffic has a great coverage area that includes motorways, A roads and more minor roads everywhere you need it*. Digital Traffic is voice-activated, so it responds to spoken requests (full Europe model only). It can give details about the situation, such as how many minutes of delay to expect and if there are any possible detours. Even learn whether or not you are on the fastest route. Traffic information is delivered straight to your device, out-of-the box.
Guidance Using Recognisable Landmarks
Garmin DriveSmart redefines "spoken turn-by-turn directions" with Garmin Real Directions, easy-to-understand driving directions that guide like a friend, using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights (e.g., "Turn right after the red building" or "Turn left after the McDonalds"). It's preloaded with millions more new and popular places, thanks to Foursquare.
Find Exactly Where You Need to Go
The Direct Access feature simplifies navigating to select complex destinations, like airports and shopping centres, by finding a place within a larger location. When navigating to the shopping centre, Direct Access gives additional location information for specific retail stores inside. For example, "Arriving at Lakeside. Debenhams is inside, on the upper level".
Easier to Search, Quicker to Find
Garmin DriveSmart has a search field that makes it easy to find addresses and millions of POIs. Simply enter a category (like "pizza"), an entire address or a proper name ("Starbucks"), and Garmin DriveSmart quickly returns your results. In case of a misspelling, Garmin DriveSmart provides multiple search results that sound similar to what you've entered.
Add a Camera to Your Drive
For a complete navigation solution, Garmin DriveSmart pairs with the BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera (sold separately; professional installation recommended). Once connected, you can easily see vehicles, pedestrians and other obstacles right on the Garmin DriveSmart display, as you move in reverse. When traveling with a baby or toddler, add Garmin babyCam to your drive. babyCam is an in-vehicle video baby monitor that conveniently provides an "on demand" view of your backseat passenger, right on your navigation display.
Lifetime Maps Terms & Conditions Lifetime Traffic Terms & Conditions
- Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately). See Garmin.com/ble
- To receive smart notifications on your navigator, you must download the free Smartphone Link app. User's data plan charges, if any, will apply. Requires Bluetooth-enabled smartphone (sold separately)
- Red light and speed camera warnings are not available in all regions
- Requires users to be driving faster than 60 MPH while approaching slow or stopped traffic.
- The fatigue warning activates after long periods of consecutive driving without any long stops along the route.
- User's data plan charges, if any, will apply. Subscription may be required.
- Improved coverage beyond TMC locations compared to standard traffic service thanks to improved Location Referencing technology and TPEG. TPEG is the next generation traffic protocol, the new traffic standard and has the highest specifications for the
- transmission of advanced worldwide traffic information.
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||17 x 9.4 x 1.9 cm|
|DISPLAY SIZE||13.6 x 7.2 cm; 6.1|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||800 x 480 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WVGA color TFT with white backlight|
|BATTERY TYPE||Rechargeable lithium-ion|
|BATTERY LIFE||Up to 1 hour|
|PRELOADED STREET MAPS||YES|
|STORAGE AND POWER CAPACITY||microSD card (not included)|
|INCLUDES MAP UPDATES||YES|
|VOICE-ACTIVATED NAVIGATION (OPERATE DEVICE WITH SPOKEN COMMANDS) FULL EUROPE VERSION ONLY|
|TRAFFIC UPDATES||Yes (Digital 3D traffic)|
|LANE ASSIST WITH JUNCTION VIEW (DISPLAYS JUNCTION SIGNS)||YES|
|SPEED LIMIT INDICATOR (DISPLAYS SPEED LIMIT FOR MOST MAJOR ROADS IN THE U.S. AND EUROPE)||YES|
|ADDITIONAL||Trip planner, Trip log, Smart Notifications, Garmin Real Directions landmark guidance, Foursquare POIs|